Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola, Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery, Community Nursing and Community Midwifery programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Requirements
Interested Candidates must have five (5) credits in NECO/WAEC/NABTEB to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics, at not more than two sittings for BASIC NURSING and BASIC MIDWIFERY.
For Community Nursing and Midwifery programmes, the candidate must have four credits to include: English Language, Biology and any two from the above subjects. Community programmes are for indigenes ONLY; non-indigenes need not apply.
How to Apply for Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
- The Application form can be obtain online at this link: Conam.admissions.cloud.
- Go to new application, enter and open an account.
- Make a payment of five Thousand seven hundred and fifteen Naira (N5,715) only, via remita with your ATM Card or generate RRR and go to any BANK.
- Thereafter, return to the website. You can access the form and fill it out online on or before 31st August, 2022.
- The following documents are to be uploaded while filling the form:
- Birth certificate
- Indigene letter
- Primary certificate
- Result and Passport photograph.
- Print three copies of the form and submit to the College together with your e-receipt on or before 31 August, 2022. You are also required to pay N500 into the account of Adamawa State Nursing & Midwifery Council Committee at Brethren Microfinance Bank Yola, Account No: 0505006126.
- Bring the payment teller to the College.
However, you may wish to patronize the College cyber café for such services at an affordable price.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS ON: 5th September, 2022
INTERVIEW IS ON: 12th September 2022